Two Peas In A Bucket - Finally Friday Video

Hey everybody!  I'm so excited to share another Finally Friday video with you that I created for Two Peas In A Bucket.

This card is copyright Two Peas in a Bucket

For this card I used products from the new My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline Dilly Dally collection to create a card featuring a prize ribbon inspired by one of the decorative brads from this line.  I love the idea of recreating a scrapbook embellishment to better fit your project needs.  Here's a detail image of the prize ribbon I created ...


 And here's the video ...


Supplies used (click images for links):

4 comments:

Diana Waite said...

this is just GORGEOUS! I love it!

Marinette-Scraptherapie said...

Such a gorgeous card! Love your choice of collection and love your videos♥

laura vegas said...

this is such an adorable card! and a fabulous video too :)

Michelle said...

I love you card and video too. Cute card! The new MME collections coming out are wonderful.